“Acoustic capability building lies at the core of Nir Dhwani’s foundation: it enables us to deliver transparency and monitor every development pertaining to the Underwater Domain for correlation and prediction of associated events”
Dr. (Cdr) Arnab Das. Founder & Director
Its In Our Name
Dedicated to building acoustic capability and capacity in the underwater domain, Nir Dhwani Technologies derives its name from the combination of two Sanskrit words “Nir” and “Dhwani.” The word “Nir” denotes water- the substance that makes up over seventy per cent of our blue planet earth; “Dhwani” or sound connotes our focus on acoustic capability.
We understand the unique challenges and opportunities that come with working in the underwater world. Our goal is to help our clients maximize opportunities through innovative and practical solutions. We ideate and execute turnkey projects within the underwater specialization backed by our deep capabilities in Acoustic Signal Processing.
Specialized in Turnkey Project Delivery
Holistic framework of Underwater Domain
In association with Maritime Research Centre, Nir Dhwani Technologies has developed a holistic framework that covers aspects of National security apparatus, Science and technology providers, Blue economy entities environmental regulators and Disaster management aspects.
The framework of Underwater Domain Awareness (UDA) enables stakeholders to unlock the potential of Underwater Domain and delivers knowledge and actionable insights for multi-domain relevance.
Four years from our inception, our list of achievements includes:
- Global Maritime Innovation Challenge: Narwhal Challenge. Only team from Asia among the Four Teams.
- Raksha Rajya Mantri recommends considering UDA framework as a National Priority.
- Business France and the French Consulate in Mumbai invited us to address the niche Maritime & Defence Industry delegation from France “Opportunities in India on UDA” framework.
- Indian National Shipping Association (INSA), recognizes our efforts in promoting sustainable growth in the maritime sector
- Chairman National Shipping Board complements us for the novel work on Acoustic Habitat Degradation.
- Indian Navy recognizes us to be pioneers in initiating the National UDA discourse in India.
We could not have done this without our partners & special initiatives
Underwater Domain Awareness: Copyright ©️ 2006-2021 Dr (Cdr) Arnab Das (under the copyright license) All Rights Reserved.
Do you have a corporate enquiry? Let us connect.