2021 - Strategic Initiatives
Four years since inception, we have emerged from the shadows. Our traction improved significantly, powered by a bevy of veteran advisors, mentors, innovators, technocrats and young turks. We were creating a measurable difference- across multitude of domains. And what’s more, we were being frequently called upon to address answers for questions to come.
- Our founder and director Dr (CDR) Arnab Das was invited on India’s national TV the :Sansad TV”, to discuss the diversification and modernisation of the Indian Navy.
- Throughout the year there were a series of media exposures highlighting our pivotal role in driving the Underwater Domain discourse.
National Underwater Policymaking
- Maritime Research Centre was honoured to draft the Interim Report on the National Capacity & Capability Building Policy for Realising Effective Underwater Domain Awareness (UDA) – A Holistic National Approach to achieve confluence of all related stakeholders.
- The NITI Aayog CEO Shri Amitabh Kant accepted the report personally while appreciating our continued efforts in progressing the UDA framework.
- The hi-profile topic was attended by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr. Rajiv Kumar along with the CEO Shri Amitabh Kant and other Advisers.
Underwater Domain Awareness: Copyright ©️ 2006-2021 Dr (Cdr) Arnab Das (under the copyright license) All Rights Reserved.
Do you have a corporate enquiry? Let us connect.