2019 - National Collaborations
We teamed up with the Indian government and maritime missions in their efforts towards achieving a concerted approach to the aquatic domain. Our framework of Underwater Domain Awareness and approach to acoustic capacity and capability building found national resonance
UDA Summer School 2019
- 11 Students belonging to various streams, across all the campus of BITS pilani, joined us for their PS1 internship.
- Each handled independent research problems and successfully completed the milestones allotted to them.
5 Day Training Program at Bharat Electronics
- Team NDT delivered a five day training program at Bharat Electronics Limited.
- The BEL Academy of Excellence (BAE) is an ultra modern facility and it was indeed a pleasure to interact with the engineers and the senior technology managers at BEL.
- BEL is the largest manufacturer of Sonars in the country and now they are embarked on a mission to complement the Honourable Prime Minister’s SAGAR vision.
- Significant modernisation is on the cards and we at MRC and NDT hope to contribute to their ambitious vision for the nation.
- This was the start of yearly BEL training programs.
Won Narwhal Challenge
- Nir Dhwani Technology won the Maritime Innovation Narwhal Challenge and were hosted at Brest France for a week of immersion.
- MRC/NDT efforts on the UDA framework have been recognized and collaborations are being worked out. Student exchange and also PhD research collaborations being discussed.
Underwater Domain Awareness: Copyright ©️ 2006-2021 Dr (Cdr) Arnab Das (under the copyright license) All Rights Reserved.
Do you have a corporate enquiry? Let us connect.